Welcome to QUEENS ASDO!
Founded in 1984, Queens ASDO was created to match the purchasing needs of aviation industry buyers at JFK International and LaGuardia airports with the broad range of businesses and service providers available from local businesses.
ASDO offers …
- Aviation Industry Buyers a free referral service that provides information about local companies that provide goods and services in over 800 categories.
- Local businesses the opportunity to benefit from having the aviation industry as a neighbor – an industry that generates billions of dollars annually and the second largest employer in Queens County.
- An annual networking event that enables local businesses to meet with representatives from the aviation industry, which include Airlines, Terminal Operators, FAA, PANYNJ Engineering, Purchasing and Redevelopment, as well as General Contractors with major projects at the airports.
- Results… Queens ASDO has helped local businesses obtain over 11,000 contracts with the aviation industry totaling over $1.8 Billion dollars.
- Real opportunities for local business enterprises! — $13 Billion is being invested for the transformation of John F. Kennedy International Airport and $8 Billion for the construction of an entirely new LaGuardia Airport.
Dolores M. Hofman, Program Manager
Queens Air Services Development Office
John F. Kennedy International Airport
Building #141, First Floor
Jamaica, New York 11430
ASDO Means Airport Business!